INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The owner of the processing of personal data is Noah Srl, via Enrica Malcovati 2, 27100 Pavia, VAT number: 02733540187 email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The data controller for the management of the Gifted platform is Grifo Multimedia S.r.l. with registered office in Via G. Galilei, 15 – 70037 Ruvo di Puglia (BA), email: email@example.com.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Registration and use of the Gifted platform. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract of which the interested party is a party pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of EU Regulation 679/2016;
- Detect the experience of use of the platforms and services offered in order to ensure the proper functioning of the web pages and their contents. The legal basis of the processing is the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of EU Regulation 679/2016;
- Send any newsletters related to services, events and news related to the activities promoted by Gifted. The legal basis of the processing is the express consent given by the interested party pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), of EU Regulation 679/2016. The interested party at any time, will have the possibility to oppose the sending of such communications.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
For the pursuit of the purposes described, the Data Controller reserves the right to communicate the data to third parties in the event that this is provided for by national or European Union law, by way of example:
- The data processors (including Grifo Multimedia S.r.l for the management of the Gifted platform);
- Supervisory authorities and, in general, public or private entities, with functions of public importance;
- Professional firms or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- Subjects who carry out control, revision and certification of the activities carried out by the Data Controller.
The personal data provided by the interested party will not be disseminated.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Personal data will be kept for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed or until their elimination is requested.
The data provided by the interested party and relating to the contractual purpose, will be processed for the entire duration of the existing contractual relationship and further stored exclusively for the period provided for the fulfillment of legal obligations, provided that it is not necessary to keep them further to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court.
The data relating to commercial communications will be kept for a period not exceeding 24 months from their registration.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party has the right to revoke at any time the consent given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation, to access personal data, to obtain its correction or cancellation, the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him, to oppose the processing, to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. In order to exercise these rights, as provided for by the reference Regulations, the interested party can write to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitors to the site may be sent some very small files called “cookies”, to allow the correct interaction with the functionality of the site. The use of so-called “cookies” is an industry standard, necessary for the proper functioning of the site and the improvement of the same. “Cookies” are stored on the user’s computer and not on this Site. While using the site, the user may receive cookies sent by third parties.
The cookies used on this site will be used to manage the following features:
- memorize the preferences entered
- analyze the use of the services provided to optimize the browsing experience
- guarantee the security and integrity of the site
Characteristics and purposes of cookies
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for the proper functioning of the site. They can be provided by this domain or by third parties for integration functions with social networks and the like.
- Analytical cookies: they are used for the creation of anonymous statistics, monitoring the correct functioning of the site and improvement of the same. These types of cookies may be provided by this domain or by third parties.
Data retention times
The data relating to technical and analytical cookies will be kept for a period of 14 months.
The user can decide to disable the receipt of cookies by changing the settings of his browser, but please note that this operation could lead to the malfunction of the services offered by this site. Alternatively, we recommend that you enable the “do not track” or “incognito browsing” or “anonymous browsing” feature on your browser. Below are the links to the instructions for disabling cookies for the most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (Link: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it)
- Mozilla Firefox (Mozilla Firefox)
- Apple Safari(https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=it_IT)
- Opera (http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html)